Historic Collinsville is open Thursday – Sunday, April 1 – November 19 for the 2023 season. Guided tours are offered each Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 1:00 p.m. Reservations are required; please click below to reserve your spot. During other times, tours are self-guided. Pick up an illustrated map at the Visitor Center with QR codes to scan for an audio tour where you can listen, learn and experience life as it was in pioneer days.
- Thursday-Saturday: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Sunday: 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Closed Easter Sunday, Mother’s Day, and Father’s Day.
- Other days and times by appointment for groups of 6 or more and for special events.
2023 SEASON PASS
New for 2023! Purchase a Season Pass for $50 and visit all season long.
- Free Admission during regular hours for up to 2 adults and 5 children
- 25% discount on special events
- 10% discount on gift shop items
- $8 ages 13 and up.
- $4 ages 6-12.
- Free; under 6.
- $1 discount with valid military ID.
- Butter Making: $1 per person.
- Special event admission varies.
Parking is free and located across Weakley Road from the Visitor Center.
What Else to Explore
Where to Stay