Historic Collinsville is open Thursday – Sunday, April 1 – October 30. Guided tours are offered each Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 1:00 p.m. Reservations are required; please click below to reserve your spot. During other times, tours are self-guided. Pick up an illustrated map at the Visitor Center with QR codes to scan for an audio tour where you can listen, learn and experience life as it was in pioneer days.
- Thursday-Saturday: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Sunday: 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Closed on holidays.
- Other days and times by appointment for groups of 6 or more and for special events.
- $8 ages 13 and up.
- $4 ages 6-12.
- Free; under 6.
- $1 discount with valid military ID.
- Butter Making: $1 per person.
- Special event admission varies.
Parking is free and located across Weakley Road from the Visitor Center.