NEW FOR 2024
Second Saturdays at the Site will offer self-guided tours and the opportunity for visitors to walk into the rooms of the cabins and interact with historical interpreters. Some months will feature special activities for visitors to enjoy like skilled trades, musical entertainment, reenactments, refreshments, community involvement, and more. Check our calendar of events soon for monthly details.
Historic Collinsville is open Saturday, April 13 – Saturday, October 26 for the 2024 season. Guided tours are offered each Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 1:00 p.m. Reservations are required; please click below to reserve your spot. During other times, tours are self-guided. Pick up an illustrated map at the Visitor Center with QR codes to scan for an audio tour where you can listen, learn and experience life as it was in pioneer days.
- Thursday-Saturday: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Sunday: 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Closed Easter Sunday, Mother’s Day, and Father’s Day.
- Other days and times by appointment for groups of 6 or more and for special events.
2024 SEASON PASS
Purchase a Season Pass for $50 and visit all season long.
- Free Admission during regular hours for up to 2 adults and 5 children
- 25% discount on special events
- 10% discount on gift shop items
- $8 – ages 13 and up.
- $4 – ages 6-12.
- Free; under 6 with a paying adult.
- $1 discount with valid military ID.
- Butter Making: $1 per person.
- Special event admission varies.
Parking is free and located across Weakley Road from the Visitor Center.