Historic Collinsville’s 2021 season is June 5 – October 30. Unless a guided tour is scheduled, tours are self-guided. Pick up an illustrated map at the Visitor Center with QR codes to scan for an audio tour where you can listen, learn and experience life as it was in pioneer days.
Masks are required in all public spaces in Montgomery County at this time and social distancing is easy throughout Historic Collinsville’s 40 expansive acres.
We are open:
- Saturdays: 11am. – 4p.m
- Sundays: 1p.m. – 4p.m.
- Other days and times by appointment for groups of 6 or more and for special events.
During the 2021 regular season, we will be closed on these holidays:
- May 9, Mother’s Day
- June 20, Father’s Day
- July 3-4, Independence Day
- Regular Admission: $8 (includes tax)
- Free for ages 6 and under.
- 10% discount with valid military ID.
- Special event admission varies.
Parking is free and located across Weakley Road from the Visitor Center.